1. MEETING CALL TO ORDER A) Roll Call: Battaglia, Barajas, Biggs, Kattuah, Stipp B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of February 15, 2010
A) Warrants B) Financials
5. CHIEF’S REPORT-Chief Williges
6. VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER’S REPORT
7. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT-Sue Cerf
8. 2009/2010 COOPERATIVE CAL FIRE PROTECTION AGREEMENT (AMADOR CONTRACT)
A) Discuss B) Adopt Resolution 2010-01 Authorizing Chairperson to Execute 9. KIBBEE STATION-Chief Williges
A) Update B) Initiate board action as deemed necessary
10. DISCUSS STATION 63
A) Continuing discussion regarding the building of Station 63 B) Alvarado Consulting to write RFQ. C) Initiate board action as deemed necessary
12. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agendas
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony