1. MEETING CALL TO ORDER A) Roll Call: Battaglia, Barajas, Biggs, Kattuah, Stipp B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
3 CLOSED SESSION-PERSONNEL MATTERS
A) Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of April 19, 2010
A) Warrants B) Financials
6. JOINT POWERS AUTHORITY (JPA) MEMBER
7. 2008-2009 AUDIT
A) Discuss Audit B) Motion to Approve Audit C) Initiate board action as deemed necessary
8. CHIEF’S REPORT-Chief Williges
9. DISCUSS STATION 63
A) Resolution waiving Fire Fee for Construction B) Mowing-authorize dollar amount C) Discuss, score, and pick 3 construction firms for Qualification D) Authorize Richard to write Request for Proposals (RFP) E) Well and Water Sample F) Continuing discussion regarding the building of Station 63 G) Initiate board action as deemed necessary-Monetary value voice vote
11. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agendas
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony