1. MEETING CALL TO ORDER A) Roll Call: Battaglia, Biggs, Kattuah, Stipp B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of June 21, 2010
A) Warrants B) Financials-Draft Only
5. FISCAL YEAR 2010 / 2011 OPERATIONS BUDGET – FINAL DRAFT
A) Discuss B) Amend As Necessary C) Open Public Hearing D) Close Public Hearing E) Amend As Necessary F) Adopt
6. AMEND FY 2009-2010 BUDGET A) Make motion to: Transfer funds from the following accounts, to Account #6525 Equipment- Reserves:
B) Then, to reallocate funds from 6525 to: II) Accounts 6050, $700; 6080, $3000; 6200, $1200; 6300, $9600; 6520, $9000.
7. SELECT ALTERNATE REPRESENTATIVE FOR JOINT POWERS AGENCY (JPA)
8. CHIEF’S REPORT-Chief Williges
9. VOLUNTEERS REPORT-David Lopez
10. GENERAL MANAGERS REPORT- Sue Cerf
11. DISCUSS STATION 63
A) C.U.P. 2007-0007/2010-007 amendment B) New Project Schedule C) Review RFP for Construction D) Septic System –RFP E) Continuing discussion regarding the building of Station 63 F) Initiate board action as deemed necessary-motions; Monetary value= voice vote
13. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agendas
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony