REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
June 18, 2012
1. MEETING CALL TO ORDER
A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits. Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
A) Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of May 21, 2012
A) Financials = Discuss where to allocate the funds left over from the purchase of the
Water tender of $83,310.00.
B) Initiate board action as deemed necessary – motion, voice vote.
5. CHIEF’S REPORT
6. 5 YEAR PLAN
- Partial plan forwarded for review
7. VOLUNTEERS REPORT
- Budget for 2012 / 2013
- Amend as Necessary
- Authorize Public Notice
- Continue June for Public hearing & adoption
9. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT
- New Copier/Printer/Fax/Scanner Machine
- Discuss Resolution 2012-01 Discuss authorization for the County of Yuba to collect LR/BV CSD benefit assessment for fiscal year 2012-2013
- Initiate board action as deemed necessary – motion, voice vote.
10. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony