A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of June 16, 2014
A) Finances: Review Discuss
B) Warrants: Review Discuss
5. APPROVE OPERATING BUDGET FOR 2014-2015
A) Open Public Hearing
B) Close Public Hearing
C) Amend budget as necessary
6. APPROVE REDUCING SALE PRICE OF OLD ENGINE #62 BY $1000.00
7. APPROVE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN LOMA RICA / BROWNS VALLEY C.S.D. AND CAL FIRE REGARDING REIMBURSEMENT OF REPEATER SITE LEASE EXPENSES
8. FORMULATE AND ADOPT DISTRICT POLICY REGARDING A SITTING DISTRICT BOARD MEMBER CONCURENTLY SERVING AS A VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER AND AMEND THE DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION MANUAL TO REFLECT THE ADOPTED POLICY.
9. CHIEF’S REPORT:
Rental of engines
Results from Board of Supervisors meeting regarding Memorandum of Understanding
10. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
11. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
Update on new Yuba County Fire Mitigation Ordinance
12. WOLF MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT
13. STATION #63
14. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony