A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of August 18, 2014
5. CHIEF’S REPORT : Chief Webb
A) Scheduled meeting with Insurance Services Office (ISO)
B) Update on Wolf Mtn. Lookout
C) Discuss new/used pick up
06. APPROVE ADDITION TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL (Decision on Volunteer also being a Board Director):
07. Approve Resolution 2014-03, Volunteer Fire Assistance Program for 2014-2015 Grant
08. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT: David Lopez
A) Discuss Volunteer BBQ, October 11th
09. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT :
A) Update on sale of 1985 Roughneck Fire Engine
10. Approve addition of 7013 to the Operations Manual to set standards for keypad entrance to Browns Valley Station #62:
11. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony