A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
03. Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of September 15, 2014
05. CHIEF’S REPORT :
06. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
07. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
A) Station 63: Owner/builder = bids = building projects
B) Gas mileage reimbursement for volunteers
08.Approve Addition to By Laws: decision allowing a Volunteer Firefighter also being a Board Director
09. Approve addition of 7013 to the Operations Manual: setting standards for keypad entrance to the Browns Valley Station #62.
10. Approve annual renewal proposal for insurance policy:
Approve addition of new coverage for insurance policy: volunteers and paid employee accident Insurance
11.Approve District MOU to County: memorializing the existing relationship between Yuba County and various foothill districts on emergency dispatch services
12. Discussion on Station #63: owner contractor and local bids
13. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony