A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda. Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of October 20, 2014
5. CHIEF’S REPORT:
6. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
7. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
8. APPROVE: ADDITION TO BY LAWS, ARTICLE III, OFFICERS AND DUTIES
A Board Director is not authorized to be a Volunteer Firefighter Page 1 of 2 9. APPROVE: ADDITION OF 7004.1 TO OPERATIONS MANUAL, PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT POLICIES
A Volunteer is not authorized to be Board Director
10. APPROVE ADDITION OF 7013: SECURITY AND ACCESS TO DISTRICT FIRE STATIONS
11. VOTE: DIABLO PROPERTIES LP
Diablo Properties does not desire to pay the P G & E bills for Fargo Hill II development. It is their request that the Loma Rica CDS assume only the pond expenses going forward.
12. APPROVE REVISED MOU TO COUNTY
Yuba County OES would like for the two words “obligations and” removed from the MOU
13. APPROVE UPDATED PAGES OF SECTION 0202 AND APENDEX E OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL
Update to Conflict of Interest Code provided by County to replace outdated version
14. BOARD MEMBER POSITIONS / JPA POSITIONS 2014: Nominations, motions and voice vote for:
A) Chairman B) Vice Chairman C) JPA representative D) JPA alternate representative
15. REGULAR DECEMBER 15, 2014 BOARD MEETING: Vote to cancel
16. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony