Loma Rica /
ALL THINGS FINANCIAL
5 YR PLAN
LOMA RICA STATION #61
11485 LOMA RICA ROAD
BROWNS VALLEY STATION #62
9471 BROWNS VALLEY SCHOOL RD.
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
May 18, 2015
A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits testimony
on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire
Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board
approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
3. APPROVE MINUTES: April 20, 2015
5. DISCUSS 2015-2016 OPERATING BUDGET, AMEND AS NECESSARY, APPROVE PUBLIC NOTICE AND
CONTINUE TO JUNE FOR PUBLIC HEARING AND ADOPTION.
6. APPROVE 2015-2016 GANN LIMITS
7. CHIEF’S REPORT:
A) Discuss revised ISO ratings
8. DISCUSS AND APPROVE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE CFAA, CALIFORNIA FIRE ASSISTANCE
AGREEMENT FINALIZED RATES, METHODOLOGIES AND FORMULAS.
9. DISCUSS AND APPROVE PURCHASE OF SCBA’S
10. APPROVE NOT TO EXCEED AMOUNT FOR PAINTING NEWLY PURCHASED OES FIRE ENGINE.
11. DISCUSS AND APPROVE DISTRICT CREDIT CARD ISSUANCE TO CAL FIRE EMPLOYEES FOR USE
12. APPROVE AMENDING POLICIES IN ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL AUTHORIZING CAL FIRE
PURCHASING AUTHORITY WITH DISTRICT CREDIT CARD.
13. DISCUSS AND APPROVE DISTRICT CREDIT CARD ISSUANCE TO CAL FIRE EMPLOYEES FOR USE
OF PURCHASING FUEL WITH LAKE VIEW, PACIFIC PRIDE.
14. APPROVE AMENDING POLICIES IN ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL AUTHORIZING CAL FIRE
PURCHASING AUTHORITY WITH DISTRICT CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE FUEL WITH LAKE VIEW,
15. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT: David Lopez
16. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
A) Update on mowing of property
17. Approve waiver of building fees to replace burned barn with a metal barn For Mandy Sherwood on
18. STATION #63: Table for June
19. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.