Loma Rica /
ALL THINGS FINANCIAL
5 YR PLAN
LOMA RICA STATION #61
11485 LOMA RICA ROAD
BROWNS VALLEY STATION #62
9471 BROWNS VALLEY SCHOOL RD.
REGULAR DISTRICT MEETING AGENDA
uly 20, 2015
1. A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits testimony
on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic. The entire
Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to Board
approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
3. APPROVE MINUTES: June 15, 2015
5. DISCUSS AND APPROVE MOVING $26,355.00 FROM ACCOUNT 4400 TO VARIOUS ACCOUNTS OVER
BUDGE AFTER THE CLOSE OF FISCAL YEAR 2014/2015.
6. CHIEF’S REPORT:
7. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT: David Lopez
8. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
A) Update on having cows on District Property at Station #63
B) BBQ for volunteer firefighters
9. DISCUSS AND APPROVE PLAN 1, 3 YEAR RENEWAL WITH ISU INSURANCE SERVICES
10. DISCUSS AND APPROVE THE NEED FOR A THIRD SIGNATURE ON THE DISTRICT CHECKING
11. DISCUSS AND APPROVE NAME CHANGE ON CHECKING SIGNATURE CARD FROM CURT WILLEGES
TO TOM WEBB
12. DISCUSS AND APPROVE STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES UPDATE FOR CHIEF USING
CHECKBOOK OR ELIMINATING THIRD SIGNATURE ON CARD
13. STATION #63:
14. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.