Loma Rica /
ALL THINGS FINANCIAL
5 YR PLAN
LOMA RICA STATION #61
11485 LOMA RICA ROAD
BROWNS VALLEY STATION #62
9471 BROWNS VALLEY SCHOOL RD.
REGULAR DISTRICT MEETING AGENDA
August 17, 2015
1. A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Gravelle, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits
testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic.
The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman,
subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
3. APPROVE MINUTES: July 20, 2015
5. CHIEF’S REPORT:
6. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
Discuss BBQ for volunteers and set a date
7. DISCUSS AND APPROVE NOT TO EXCEED AMOUNT FOR PURCHASE OF FOOD FOR VOLUNTEER
YEARLY BBQ EVENT
8. DISCUSS AND APPROVE NOT TO EXCEED AMOUNT TO PURCHASE BBQ FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
9. DISCUSS APPROVE NOT TO EXCEED AMOUNT TO PURCHASE LOGO HATS FOR THE
10. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
11. DISCUSS AND APPROVE ADDITION TO ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL OF LAST APPROVED
BENEFIT ASSESSMENT INCREASE
12. DISCUSS AND APPROVE ADDITION TO ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL OF DISTRICT DOING DIRECT
13. DISCUSS AND APPROVE ADDITION TO ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL OF LAST APPROVED
FIRE MITIGATIN FEES
14. DISCUSS AND APPROVE WORDING CHANGE TO ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL REGARDING
APPEAL OF FIRE MITIGATION FEES.
15. STATION #63: Discuss meeting with Building Department
16. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.