Loma Rica /
ALL THINGS FINANCIAL
5 YR PLAN
LOMA RICA STATION #61
11485 LOMA RICA ROAD
BROWNS VALLEY STATION #62
9471 BROWNS VALLEY SCHOOL RD.
REGULAR DISTRICT MEETING AGENDA
September 21, 2015
1. A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Vacant, Kattuah, Kinkle
B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits
testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic.
The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman,
subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
3. APPROVE MINUTES: August 17, 2015
4. APPROVE RESIGNATION OF BOARD MEMBER ERIC GRAVELLE
5. DISCUSS FILLING OF BOARD DIRECTOR VACANCY
7. DISCUSS AND APPROVE SALARY VS RATE OF PAY FOR GENERAL MANAGER
8. CHIEF’S REPORT:
9. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
A) Discuss changing the Volunteer BBQ until later in October
10. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
A) Update purchase of BBQ for Volunteers
B) Repair to Station 62 window
11. DISCUSS AND APPROVE BID FOR PAINTING OF STATION #62
12. DISCUSS AND APPROVE WORDING CHANGE TO ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL REGARDING
APPEAL OF FIRE MITIGATION FEES
13. Approve Resolution 2015-04: Volunteer Fire Assistance Program for 2015-2016 Grant
14. STATION #63:
15. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.