REGULAR DISTRICT MEETING AGENDA
November 16, 2015
1. A) Roll Call: Biggs, Birney, Kattuah, Kinkle, Poggi
B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits
testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic.
The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman,
subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
3. APPROVE MINUTES: October 19, 2015
C) Discuss engine reserve accounts
- Determine account allocations for unspent funds from FY 2014/2015 budget
- Determine account allocations for CAL FIRE engine rental revenue
5. CHIEF’S REPORT:
6. DISCUSS AND APPROVE CHANGES TO THE FOLLOWING ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL SECTIONS:
- Section 3133, Firefighter resident program, bullet #6, from $1500. to $1000.
- And pro-rated from $250. to $125
- Section 3133, Firefighter resident program, bullet #7, Volunteers MAY
- Use CAL FIRE safety gear
7. DISCUSS AND APPROVE ANNUAL AWARDS TO VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS:
- Firefighter of the year , David Lopez
- Fighter Participation of the year, Leno Mota
8. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
9. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
- Discuss BBQ for annual firefighters on 12-12-15
10. STATION #63:
B) Update on Painting of Station #62
11. APPROVE NOMINATIONS FOR 2016 BOARD POSITIONS:
- Vice Chairperson
- JPA Representative
- JPA Alternate Representative
12. DISCUSS AND APPROVE CANCELLATION OF DECEMBER 21, 2015 GENERAL MEETING
13. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.