November 21, 2016
1. A) Roll Call: Biggs, Duckels, Kattuah, Kinkle, Poggi
B) Pledge of Allegiance
2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits
testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic.
The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman,
subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
3. APPROVE MINUTES: October 17, 2016
5. DISCUSS AND APPROVE REQUEST FROM HALLWOOD CSD TO CONSIDER PROVIDING FIRE AND
EMERGENCY SERVICES TO THEIR DISTRICT.
6. CHIEF’S REPORT:
7. DISCUSS AND APPROVE OPERATIONS MANUAL UPDATE:
- Section 7010.1 through 7010.7 Uniforms and allowance
- Section 7710 through 7718.2 illness and injury procedures
8. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
We have 3 new volunteers making our total 7. Additions are Justin Birney, James Irvine and Joseph Rice
9. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
10. DISCUSS AND APPROVE: CANCELLING REGULAR DISTRICT BOARD MEETING ON THE 19TH OF
11. DISCUSS AND APPROVE: RE-HIRING GULARTE FOR CONSULTING SERVICES TO PROVIDE
UPDATED GEOTECHNICAL REPORTS FOR A FIXED FEE OF $1500.00
12. STATION #63:
- Mike Buschow will be submitting revised plans per county and updated geotechnical reports
- November 21st or 22nd
- Mike Buschow thinks we will be able to start with the grading and septic in February or March weather permitting
- The 33,000 gallon holding tank is 18’ in diameter and 23’ high
13. APPROVE NOMINATIONS FOR 2017 BOARD POSITIONS:
- Vice Chairperson
- JPA Representative
- JPA Alternate Representative
14. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.