January 16, 2017 1.
A) Roll Call: Biggs, Duckels, Kattuah, Kinkle, Poggi
B) Pledge of Allegiance 2. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits
testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic.
The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman,
subject to Board approval, sets different time limits. Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading. 3. ARCHITECT MIKE BUSCHOW: Station #63 update
- Discuss plans for station #63
4. 54957 (B) (4) CLOSED SESSION REGARDING ACCOUNTING PERSONELL:
A) Close session
B) Open session
5. APPROVE MINUTES: November 21, 2016
7. DISCUSS AND VOTE: REQUEST FROM HALLWOOD CSD TO CONSIDER PROVIDING FIRE AND
EMERGENCY SERVICES TO THEIR DISTRICT.
8. CHIEF’S REPORT:
9. DISCUSS AND APPROVE: Additional $900.00 to augment the 2016/2017 Grant for radios
10. DISCUSS AND APPROVE: OPERATIONS MANUAL UPDATE
11. VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
12. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
- Gas mileage rate for 2017 is 53.5 down from 54
13. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS:
14. DISCUSS AND APPROVE: Letter of support for Camptonville Community Partnership’s Application
To the USDA Forest Service, Wood Education and Resource Center 2017 Wood Innovations
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.