July 17, 2017
- A) Roll Call: Biggs, Duckels, Kattuah, Kinkle, Poggi
- B) Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits
testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic.
The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman,
subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
- APPROVE MINUTES: June 19, 2017
- DISCUSS AND APPROVE TRANSFER OF $2000 ANNUAL FEE TO JOINT POWERS AGENCY FOR F/Y 2017-2018
- DISCUSS AND APPROVE RESOLUTION XXXX-XX: REQUEST AND AUTHORIZATION FOR THE COUNTY OF YUBA TO COLLECT THE LOMA RICA / BROWNS VALLEY COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT BENEFIT ASSESSMENT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018-2019
- CHIEF’S REPORT:
- VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
- GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
Update on Business Credit Card
- UPDATE STATION #63
- BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability- related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.