August 21, 2017
A) Roll Call: Biggs, Duckels, Kattuah, Kinkle, Poggi B) Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS
Any person may speak on any subject or matter of concern, provided the subject or matter is within the
jurisdiction of the Board of Directors for Loma Rica/Browns Valley CSD and is not already on the agenda.
Those wishing to speak must state their name and place of residence to be heard. The Board limits
testimony on such matters to 5 minutes per person but not more than 15 minutes total on a particular topic.
The entire Public Communications section shall be limited to a total of 20 minutes unless the Chairman,
subject to Board approval, sets different time limits.
Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
- APPROVE MINUTES: Regular Meeting July 17, 2017
- Special Meeting July 31, 2017
- CHIEF’S REPORT:
- DISCUSS AND APPROVE: Resolution 2017-02 authorizing Jacqueline Poggi to sign and execute Department of Forestry Fire Protection VFA (Volunteer Fire Assistance) Agreement #7FG17072 for Grant in the amount not to exceed $9525.00 on a 50/50 matching funds basis. Items to purchase are six portable radios, one mobile radio, one 6 bay charging bay and 1 programming cables/software.
- VOLUNTEER’S REPORT:
- GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT:
- DISCUSS AND APPROVE: Addition to Administrative Manual Section 3125, paragraph 1 adding time line for receipt and payment of completed purchase documents.
- STATION #63
- DISCUSS AND APPROVE: PSA (Professional Service Agreement) #4142017-001 with AEC for limited Construction Management Services for Fire Station #63.
- AUTHORIZE: General Manager to execute PSA #4142017-001.
- SELECT AND AUTHORIZAE: Personnel As Contact Person as Outlined in PSA #4142017-001,
- ARTICLE 2: 2.2 Owner representative.
- BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS
This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agenda.
A segment of time will be open during each Agenda Item for Public Comment / Testimony
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact Jacqueline Poggi, General Manager, at (530) 741-0755.