Loma Rica /

   Browns Valley

        Fire Department

HOME

MEETINGS

AGENDAS

MINUTES

 

ALL THINGS FINANCIAL

BUDGET

5 YR PLAN

STATE FEE

LOMA RICA STATION #61

11485 LOMA RICA ROAD

BROWNS VALLEY STATION #62

9471 BROWNS VALLEY SCHOOL RD.

CONTACT US

Loma Rica / Browns Valley Community Services District

Regular Meeting:  February 15, 2010

 

MINUTES

 

 

Item 1)  Meeting Call To Order:

 

A) Roll Call:    Present – Battaglia, Biggs, Kattuah, Stipp 

 Absent: Barajas

B) Pledge of Allegiance

 

  Item 2) Public Communications: None

Item 3) Approve Minutes:

 

A)    Minutes For Regular Meeting of January 18, 2010

Motion to Approve: Biggs  Second: Kattuah

 

B) Minutes For Special Meeting of January 20, 2010

Motion to Approve: Kattuah  Second: Stipp

 

Passed unanimous voice vote         

 

Item 4) Accounting:

 

A) Warrants:  No discussion at this time.

 

B) Financials: No discussion at this time.

 

Item 5) Chief’s Report- The department responded to two fires; one was a chimney fire and the other was a single family residence on Penny Way.  Chief Williges will be our administrative battalion chief at least until May.

 

Item 6) Volunteer Firefighter’s Report- No discussion at this time

 

Item 7) General Manager’s Report

A)    TPM2008-0012 (Mehalakis) Township project- The project is starting up again.  Chief Williges will investigate if there are any changes from the old map to the new one parcel map in regards to the lot split.

 

B)    Conflict of Interest Form 700-Form needs to be submitted to Yuba County by April 1, 2010

 

C)    Five year plan- The District’s five-year plan is coming up and needs to be re-done.  Sue will work on it and submit to board for review.

 

Item 8) Kibbee Station

A)    Update-Cordua is in acceptance of the Memorandum of Understanding (M.O.U).  They have forwarded on to their attorney for review.  Once attorney has reviewed all parties involved can move forward with agreement for Kibbe Road Station.

 

Motion to accept M.O.U.: Kattuah    Second: Battaglia      Passed unanimous voice vote

Item 9) Discuss Station 63

A)    Continue discussion regarding the building of Station 63.

Board discussed sample RFQ template.  General Manger Cerf will send to the district’s attorney to determine if as CSD, the sample RFQ can be utilized.

 

B)    Initiate Board action as deemed necessary- none at this time

 

Item 10) Correspondence- none at this time

 

Item 11) Board and Staff members report- none at this time

 

Adjourned 8:25 p.m.

 

Respectfully Submitted:

 

Cathy Kattuah- District Vice-Chairperson